Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Idiotic Pursuits

  1. #1
    Inactive Member YouGuysAreMorons's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2002
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
    ###
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."
    ###
    "I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation."
    George Bernard Shaw
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "A glass cat catches no mice."
    Joe Denholm
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "It is appallingly obvious our technology has exceeded our humanity."
    ###
    "To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself."
    ###
    "A mind once stretched by new thoughts can never regain its original shape."
    ###
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
    ###
    Attention Deficit Disorder
    "It is, in fact, nothing short of a miracle that the modern methods of instruction have not yet entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry..."
    Albert Einstein

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "What do you care what other people think?"
    ###
    "So we really ought to look into theories that don't work, and science that isn't science."
    ###
    "I believe that a scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy."
    Richard Feynman

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "I don't care to belong to any social organization which will accept me as a member."
    ###
    "I find television very educational. Every time someone switches it on I go into another room and read a good book."
    ###
    "Women should be obscene and not heard."

    Groucho Marx
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "I don't mind coming to work -- I just don't want to stay when I get there."
    Louis H. Albert
    Deputy, Summit County Ohio

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies."
    ###
    "Madness is rare in individuals - but in groups, parties, nations, and ages it is the rule."
    Friedrich Nietzshe,

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    its spelled
    N-I-E-T-Z-S-C-H-E

  3. #3
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and it should be posted in original german, not some silly translation.
    it always loses something when translated.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i dunno about you, zela, but whenever someone
    tries to sound smart (i got a blah blah blah score on my online IQ test...),
    they generally fuck it up by posting stupid things...

    case in point, see post one.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm still trying to figure out what the hell this guys point is?? *lmfao

    Hell I don't think he even knows [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mangiferaindicamango's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Worauf wollen sichinaus? Wie schade!How do ya like them apples..Just in case you have trouble understanding..No one gives a fuck...*look it up*
    Oh wait i think i'm a posterbater was the word..Wahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaaha


    Paraphrase,paraphrase,and looks like an azz,then comes back and pastes with authors..This one needs a metal for trying anyway!Hmmm what do you say we give him a candy necklace with a penny on it for a metal? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •